In a mealtime rut with your little ones?
Making the same foods every week, or every day, for your family?
Desperate for new recipes that your little ones (AND the big ones) will actually like?
We are about to change that.
A Delicious 5-Day Meal Plan for Picky Eaters
As a mom with a former (extremely) picky eater, I haven’t forgotten how painful mealtimes were. I fell into a cycle of offering the same handful of recipes and foods - over and over. It stripped to joy of eating out of meals. Until I changed our approach and tracked down some incredibly healthy recipes that my daughter actually ate!
And thus, the 5-day Meal Plan was born.
I created this simple 5-Day Plan to give you a taste of what’s possible (kid-friendly meals can be tasty AND healthy!). I’ll also show you how enjoyable meals can be when you plan for them.
In this Meal Plan for Picky Eaters I’ve taken those child mealtime favourites and put a healthier (but kid-friendly) spin on them. Even the “treats” are ones you will feel SO good about giving your little one!
WARNING: While this meal plan was designed with a “picky eater” in mind, the recipes are delicious and adult-friendly. You will love them as much as your little one does.
What you get:
- 5-Day Meal Plan: A yummy, yet nutrient-dense meal plan with breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner per day.
- Grocery List: Categorized by section of store to simplify shopping (and minimize food waste).
- Meal Planning Tips: To help you stick with the plan. You’ll know exactly when to prep meals, which to freeze for future weeks, etc.
- Delicious Recipes: see below.
All recipes are:
- Kid-Friendly: Health-ified pizza, pastas, pancakes, and even nutrient-dense mac & cheese.
- Nutrient-Dense: Packed with nutrition but still appealing enough that most kids will eat them.
- Simple to Prepare: Have meals on the table in under 30 minutes.
- Nutritionally Balanced: They include healthy proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. Also a source of iron, calcium and other key nutrients.
- Allergen-Friendly: Gluten and dairy-free (can be easily substituted with GF and DF alternatives). Some recipes include eggs but can simply be replaced with “flax egg” or “chia egg” (1 tbsp ground flax/chia to 2 tbsp water). Nuts can be replaced with seeds.
Looking for a vegetarian plan or have questions about the meal plan? Email firstname.lastname@example.org