when your team thrives, SO DOES Your business.
Show your people you care, with done-for-you wellness programs they will actually use.
Fewer Employee Absences
If your people are well, you won’t lose them to sick days, mental health absences, short-term or extended leaves.
Loyal & Engaged Employees
If your people are well (and feel cared for), they’re happier too. Happy people stay put. Less turnover saves you time and money.
If your people are well, they can use their energy effectively. Watch their creativity, problem solving, and productivity sky-rocket!
fuelling companies around the globe
Danielle has been an amazing find for our organization. We originally engaged her for 3 months of sessions, but based on the response from our team, we quickly locked her in for a year (we are now on our second year).
Her sessions are highly informative, engaging and interactive. People indicate they can always find 2 or 3 ideas to implement right away to make a difference. I would highly recommend Danielle to any organization!
are you struggling with:
- Supporting your team’s physical & mental health, so they can do their best work?
- The risk of losing good people to other jobs? (and the optics if they do)
- Managing (preventable) absences? (short-term leaves, disability, or sick days)
- Navigating their mental health? (and the impact on your team)
- Wasting time & resources on wellness initiatives your busy team won’t use?
- Limited bandwidth to tackle wellness – or not knowing where to start?
DID YOU KNOW:
Your team spends one-third of their daily lives working for YOU. So, maybe you feel obligated as a good leader to support your team professionally and personally. After all, your leadership impacts their overall quality of life.
YOUR employees are struggling TOO. NOW more than ever.
The pandemic took a toll on your team:
- They are exhausted and fighting to stay focused all day.
- Survival has taken precedence over productivity.
- Nearly one-third of employees are burned-out (thus 63% more likely to take sick days).
- Over 40% gained unwanted weight.
of Employees are stressed
OF EMPLOYEES ARE TIRED
hours of productive work are lost each day PER EMPLOYEE
of clients report IMPROVED team morale after my wellness program
What if you could invest in your people’s mental and physical health NOW (with an easy-to-implement wellness program)…
So you don’t have to pay LATER (wasting time recruiting new people, covering absences, managing burnout or performance issues).
Your team needs to know you care. Give them a wellness program they can actually use – then watch your bottom line soar!
Imagine having an engaged team that is laser-focused, with boundless energy.
Our 5 Pillars of Wellness™ system is the key your company is missing to optimize your employees’ physical and mental health. There’s something for everyone. Get a proven wellness program designed for your team’s unique needs.
Because when they are thriving, you’ll be the leader everyone wants to work for.
5 PILLARS OF WELLNESS™
Danielle provided our team with fantastic wellness lunch & learns. This was of course focused primarily on nutrition, but also included tips on living a well rounded lifestyle – marrying nutrition with movement, sleep and stress management. Her content was engaging and encouraged lots of interaction with team.
wellness Programs employees love
Highly engaging 60-minute sessions (virtual or in-person) inspire your team with actionable health strategies. With over 15 topics (e.g. “Stress-Busters”, “Energy Boosters”, “Hydration Hacks”, “Get Fit While You Work”, and more), there’s something for everyone.
Simple weekly challenges motivate your team to implement healthy habits that stick. The Wellness Reboot helps them adopt simple nutrition & lifestyle hacks to optimize their health. The Fitness Reboot helps them fit exercise into a busy work day.
Nutrition & health resources to arm your team with self-care strategies. Includes PDFs, meal plans, and more you can easily distribute internally to reduce sick days, improve focus with balanced office snacks, and stress-management tools.
“We received overwhelmingly positive feedback.” Danielle’s session with the Microsoft team was highly engaging, upbeat and full of great tips and information. It’s great that Danielle provides a number of small tips that can incorporated into daily habits for incremental improvements. Danielle encourages small changes which aren’t overwhelming. Thank you for a great presentation – we are bringing Danielle back for more sessions.
why companies love working with us:
- Wellness programs that are ready to go – After a short “Wellness Planning” call to align with your needs and timing, we provide a wellness program that can start with the push of a button.
- Wellness programs that don’t consume your time – We take care of the communication, registration, implementation, management, and reporting – so you can focus on other things.
- Wellness programs that fit every schedule – We offer 4-week bite-sized challenges, live and recorded 60-minute workshops, 5-minute micro-lessons, along with quick-reference checklists, and cheat sheets.
- Wellness programs that fit any budget – We’ve designed wellness programs ranging from do-it-yourself, and done-with-you, to done-for-you, so finances won’t be the reason you can’t support your team.
- Wellness strategies that work for busy people (no matter their health status) – Virtually every health tip, trick, or hack we provide takes your team less than 2 minutes to implement. It takes longer to make a cup of coffee!
- Wellness strategies that your team will actually use – Unlike many Learning & Development workshops (where lots is learned, but little is applied), our accountability system makes it easy for busy people to apply their learnings. Warning: once they see the results, they won’t want to stop!
- Wellness programs everyone benefits from (and raves about!) – With over 15 workshop topics (stress, sleep, fitness, brain health, etc) ranging from foundational to advanced, there is something for everyone. In fact, 70% of the companies we’ve worked with brought us back to do more!
“This is the best meeting I’ve been to all month!”
how it works
SETTING UP your Wellness Program is as simple as 1-2-3.
Book a Wellness Planning Call
We’ll review the program options and select the best fit for your team. It’s complimentary and there’s no obligation.
Select Wellness Program
We provide a done-for-you wellness plan based on your team’s specific needs. And work with you to determine timing.
Watch Your Team Thrive
We handle it all – the communication, registration, delivery and reporting for your wellness program. So you can focus on other things.
I was there 8 years ago. Feeling exhausted and overwhelmed while working in the corporate space for large multinational companies to small local start-ups. In my 15+ years of experience working as a Marketing Manager my self-care took a hit – not knowing what next steps to take, I didn’t take any. My energy continued to crash, and my ability to operate at full capacity was hindered.
Now, as a parent and a business owner, I get the struggle of balancing work, life, and self-care. I understand the critical importance of making sure my team feels cared for and supported with wellness strategies. So they can thrive personally and professionally.
I build effective and highly engaging employee wellness programs to help your team thrive, no matter where they work – using my 5 Pillars of Wellness™ system.
There’s a simpler (and more cost effective) way to build an engaged and productive team. Let’s do this together.
I had the pleasure of participating in a 1 hour virtual wellness section led by Danielle and it was both informative and enjoyable. She shared great tips and tricks and made the session fun and engaging for everyone. It was a great team activity and I would highly recommend working with Danielle!
Danielle recently delivered a Wellness Seminar to the employees of Labatt and the session received a lot of great feedback. The content was engaging, simple to understand and impactful. Our colleagues were left with solutions that were easy to implement and guidelines that are easy to follow. My 3 takeaways – PFF, sheet pan dinners and cauliflower. Confused? Book a session with Danielle to find out more! Thanks Danielle for an inspiring session!