You adore your little ones, but since being a mom your energy isn’t what it used to be.
It’s so hard not to snap on the kids when you’re so exhausted and irritable.
And being intimate with your partner feels like a chore.
You know you need to take care of yourself for your family…
Yet it’s been easier to put yourself on the back burner.
You want to eat right but cravings take over. Now you just feel guilty for eating like crap.
You don’t have time or the motivation to workout.
It’s time to make changes, but don’t know how to start or stick with it.
Then you’re going to love this Energy Reboot.
“If you’re looking into making some changes that will really impact your overall health, this program is for you! What an amazing way to reboot my health and fitness!”
- Erin Lawless (mom of two)
Showing time-strapped parents how to improve energy and health in 28 days – with quick & simple solutions across the 5 “S”s.
How it works:
- You will receive a short daily email with ONE simple tip.
- Each tip takes less than 10 minutes per day (90% take LESS THAN 5 MINUTES!)
- Implement the simple solution at home/work and move to the next step the next day.
- Share your challenges/questions and get inspired in the private group (optional).
- We focus on each of the 6 health pillars (6S’s) for 4 days + Expert Q&A Days = 28 habit-changing days.
- Includes 4 ‘rest’ days after each phase to catch-up (I know you’re busy!)
What you get:
- Short videos you can watch from anywhere.
- Quick nutrient-dense meals & snacks to keep you full longer.
- Access to a members-only Facebook group for motivation and inspiration from other parents.
- Daily support from Danielle Binns (Certified Nutritional Practitioner) via group.
- Simple solutions for boosting health via the 5 Ss (Snacks, Sips, Sleep, Stress, Sweat) + Supplement bonus! (see below)
- Cheatsheets & Checklists (optional) for future reference.
At the end of 28 days:
You will know how to:
- Get better quality sleep.
- Manage your stress as a parent.
- Make simple balanced meals.
- Combat your cravings.
- Optimize your energy.
- Supplement for better health.
BONUS: Your family will reap the benefits seeing mom get an energy reboot. Many parents also see fat loss and flatter tummies.
Introducing the Five S’s.
These 5 phases are the foundation for improving your health & energy in this habit-changing 28 day program.
Simple solutions to obtain/maintain a healthy diet for yourself & your family.
- Know if you’re getting the right balance of nutritious foods to keep you satiated.
- Get inspiration for QUICK & healthy snacks, breakfasts and other meals (<20 minutes).
- Know which foods you MUST include for lasting energy (and which to avoid).
- Know why you’re craving carbs and sweets, and how to kick those cravings.
- Learn how to eat for fat loss and less bloating without drastically reducing your caloric intake.
Simple solutions to ensure your drinks help (not
hurt) your energy & health.
- The best energy-boosting beverages (also good for weight loss).
- What you should be drinking for better digestion, nutrient absorption, and less bloating!
- How much coffee you can have, the best quality, and best time to drink it.
- What you should NEVER sip on if you are stressed or anxious.
- What to add to your beverages daily for a big nutrient and energy boost.
Simple solutions to help you move more, despite being a busy parent.
- The best type of exercise for optimal energy, health, and fat loss.
- The type of workouts to AVOID if you are a stressed parent.
- The absolute best time to be active to reap the most benefit.
- How to squeeze in active time at home, even when you have little ones.
- How to burn more calories with no sweating and no time investment (seriously).
Simple solutions to help you fall asleep, stay asleep, and feel well-rested.
- How much sleep you ACTUALLY need.
- Why getting too little AND too much can be damaging.
- How to unwind after a long day and fall asleep faster.
- Effective tools to improve and monitor your sleep quality.
- Which foods to avoid and include to optimize sleep (and stay asleep longer).
Simple solutions to help reduce & manage the stresses of parenthood.
- Why stress is worse than smoking for your health, weight, and energy (and what to do about it).
- The most effective tools for reducing your stress as a parent.
- The best foods to help calm your mind and relax your body (without zapping energy).
- The must-have supplements for any parent who is feeling overwhelmed and stressed out.
- How to know if your adrenal glands are taxed and what to do asap (so important!).
LIMITED TIME BONUS PHASE (see bonus details above).
Ready to get your health & energy back?
Depending on whether you’d like to take on the simple changes solo (DIY option), with your family (Family option) or with hands-on support from a Certified Nutritionist (Personalized option) - there’s a perfect package for you to start making impactful changes.
Reboot starts on September 18th, 2017!
*Prices include HST.
Reg Price: $250 (save $60)
- 28-day program with step-by-step solutions ($225 value)
- FREE partner access - must live in same household ($190 value)
- Over 15 printable cheatsheets ($30 value)
- One-year access to private group ($120 value)
- Over $150 in rewards
- BONUS: 2-Week Energy-Boosting Meal Plan ($50 value)
- BONUS: Supplement phase + discounts ($45 value)
- BONUS: Expert Q&A Days ($60 value)
Reg Price: $400 (save $50)
- Everything in the “DIY Reboot“
- Personal Intake Session via phone/Skype (45 minutes)
- Email protocol and support (2 emails)
- BONUS: 4-Week Energy-Boosting Meal Plan ($100 value)
- Family protocol: SIMPLE actions for family health goals
- Virtual Kitchen Cleanse: healthier alternatives to family faves
- Grocery Hacks: how to make better choices, avoid toxins, etc
- Meal Planning Hacks: how to simplify meal prep with easy recipes
- Supplement Protocol: what your family needs for optimal health
Reg Price: $590 (save $100)
- Everything in the “DIY” + “Family Reboot“
- Comprehensive Intake Session - 60 mins ($250 value)
- Follow-up sessions - 2 x 30 mins ($250 value)
- Personalized protocol: SIMPLE actions for personal health goals
- Food Journal Assessment: improve your meal timing & balance ($90 value)
- Food Intolerance Strategies: what foods to limit/avoid and how to do so
- Tummy Troubles: how to address bloating, digestion, extra weight, etc.
- Supplement Protocol: what YOU need for optimal health
What other parents had to say about the Energy Reboot
“I just completed the Energy Reboot and I honestly can say I loved everything about it. I learned so much and am taking so much with me. Danielle provides information in great detail but so easy to follow. The emails are filled with information so you can keep and create a go-to-guide after completing the Reboot. It was exciting each day to receive the emails and be apart of the Facebook group. I loved the challenges and that I was accountable for sticking with the challenges to obtain the amazing bonuses. I’d recommend this reboot to anyone who would like to learn a ton of valuable information to help live a happier, healthier life.” - Shawna Scade (mom of two)
“I really enjoyed Danielle’s Energy Reboot. I feel like I have mostly good/healthy habits but I definitely learned some new ones that I plan on continuing. After 20 days, I feel more satisfied after I eat, more energetic, and all-around healthier. I also have a better understanding of WHY certain things/habits are important. Thanks, Danielle!” - Janet Neilson (mom of two)
“Danielle never fails to inspire! Her tips are easy to implement, the program basically carries you along. But you feel so good when you see all the change you CAN make with her at the helm. So grateful!” - Melanie Tapson (mom of two)
“If you’re looking into making some changes that will really impact your overall health, this program is for you! What an amazing way to reboot my health and fitness!” - Erin Lawless (mom of two)
“The energy reboot helped kick me into a higher gear when I really needed it. Danielle created an amazing forum for parents to connect and support each other. I only wish it wasn’t ending yet!” - Polly Vandenberg (mom of two)
“The program taught me to eat well and that it does not take that much time and energy to make health food. Eating well boosted my energy and the exercise helped me feel stronger very quickly. I also picked up tips about lifting my energy during low energy times during the day.” - Anonymous and awesome mom
“I have truly enjoyed taking part in the Energy Reboot. I have learned so many great new tips, recipes and ways to feel healthier, less stressed and eat better. I enjoyed the daily inspiration and will miss it now that its done. Thanks for helping me get my sugar cravings under control and for teaching me about new ingredients to add into my life to help me feel great.” - Aisha Sauce (mom of two)
The Energy Reboot was built for busy parents…
Its Holistic. It’s Simple. It’s Accessible.
As a Nutritionist (and a mom), I know there isn’t a silver bullet when it comes to our health.
- We aren’t tired for ONE reason.
- We aren’t stressed about ONE thing.
- Diet alone won’t shed ‘baby weight’ or tame the ‘mummy tummy’.
So, if we REALLY want to see results, we need to tackle everything from how we sleep, eat, drink, move and think. These are the 5 Ss we cover in the Energy Reboot (see above).
You don’t have room to add another thing on your plate. Even if it’s going to make you feel a heck of a lot better. So whatever change you make needs to be SIMPLE or else you we can’t/won’t follow through.
In the Energy Reboot, we implement small changes one at a time with daily support from me.
You’ll get bite-sized solutions you can actually stick with.
You can easily access all of the Energy Reboot materials on any device, at anytime, from anywhere.
- From ANY device (phone, tablet, computer)
- At ANY time (it’s sent out daily but you can go back and review any time)
- From ANYwhere (while in bed, making dinner, commuting, etc)
Hi! I’m and I was in your shoes.
Overtired and overwhelmed with motherhood.
Being a parent, there’s always a good reason to focus on my girls: be it helping my ‘picky eater’, keeping their immune systems strong, etc.
I was so worried about messing up my kids. Yet it turns out, I was the one in trouble (ha!).
- I had no energy to get me through the day.
- Health symptoms surfaced ‘without reason’ and cravings controlled me.
- My patience ran thin and honestly, I wasn’t that happy.
I didn’t want my kids to see me as a bump on a log. They were watching and learning from me everyday.
Yet, I was a Certified Nutritionist and knew what I needed to do. So I let go of the guilt and committed to making simple changes. And today…
- I have more energy than I know what to do with.
- I don’t fly off the handle when my kids push my buttons.
- I’m not hankering for sweets and my ‘mummy tummy’ vanished.
And most importantly…I am a MUCH BETTER mother and my girls are learning that it’s important to eat well, stay active, and take care of themselves.