ENROLMENT ENDS TONIGHT!
You adore your little ones, but since being a mom your energy isn’t what it used to be.
It’s so hard not to snap on the kids when you’re so exhausted and irritable.
And being intimate with your partner feels like a chore.
You know you need to take care of yourself for your family…
Yet it’s been easier to put yourself on the back burner.
You want to eat right but cravings take over. Now you just feel guilty for eating like crap.
You don’t have time or the motivation to workout.
It’s time to make changes, but don’t know how to start or stick with it.
Then you’re going to love this Energy Reboot.
“If you’re looking into making some changes that will really impact your overall health, this program is for you! What an amazing way to reboot my health and fitness!”
- Erin Lawless (mom of two)
How it works:
- You will receive a short daily email with ONE simple tip.
- Each tip takes less than 10 minutes per day (90% take LESS THAN 5 MINUTES!)
- Implement the simple solution at home/work and move to the next step the next day.
- Share your challenges/questions and get inspired in the private group (optional).
- We focus on each of the 6 health pillars (6S’s) for 4 days + Expert Q&A Days = 28 habit-changing days.
- Includes 4 ‘rest’ days after each phase to catch-up (I know you’re busy!)
What you get:
- Short videos you can watch from anywhere.
- Quick nutrient-dense meals & snacks to keep you full longer.
- Access to a members-only Facebook group for motivation and inspiration from other parents.
- Daily support from Danielle Binns (Certified Nutritional Practitioner) via group.
- Simple solutions for boosting health via the 5 Ss (Snacks, Sips, Sleep, Stress, Sweat) + Supplement bonus! (see below)
- Cheatsheets & Checklists (optional) for future reference.
At the end of 28 days:
You will know how to:
- Get better quality sleep.
- Manage your stress as a parent.
- Make simple balanced meals.
- Combat your cravings.
- Optimize your energy.
- Supplement for better health.
BONUS: Your family will reap the benefits seeing mom get an energy reboot. Many parents also see fat loss and flatter tummies.
LIMITED TIME BONUSES!
LIMITED TIME BONUS #1: Save $100 (on all packages)
BONUS ENDS TONIGHT!
LIMITED TIME BONUS #2: 2-Week Meal Plan ($50 value)
BONUS ENDS TONIGHT!
How we feel is heavily driven by what we EAT. Being busy parents we hardly have time to think about making a healthy meal/snacks, let alone find time to make it. Here’s what you can expect from the 2-Week Energy-Boosting Meal Plan:
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack ideas for 14 days
- SIMPLE recipes: most have 6 ingredients or less
- QUICK recipes: most take 20 minutes or less to prep
- Energy-boosting recipes balanced with the nutrients your family needs
- All can be made gluten/dairy free. Also includes many vegetarian options
Note: this meal plan is optional. You do not need to follow it precisely through the program but are encouraged to try the recipes (many will become new favourites!).
FREE Partner Access ($250 value)
Research shows that we are much more successful in making changes to our health when we do it with someone else. So for the Fall Session I’m offering FREE access to the program (emails, private group, etc) for partners as well. You’ll see greater results because of it.
Expert Q&A Days ($60 value)
Bringing you experts in Sleep, Green Living, and Fitness.
- Access to these experts during the program via the private group.
- Opportunity to ask them your burning questions live during the Q&A Days.
- Learn what it takes to detoxify your home (kitchen, nursery, bathroom) with Emma Rohmann (Green Living Expert)
- Learn how to further optimize your sleep as a parent with Rebecca Earl (Sleep Expert)
- Learn how to get the most out of your fitness routine with Reena Parekh (Fitness Coach)
Supplement Phase ($50 value)
While it would be nice to get everything we need from food, it’s just not possible.
- Our soil isn’t as nutrient-rich
- Things like stress and coffee deplete key nutrients (especially ones responsible for energy, immunity, etc)
- Many of us have digestive issues which prevent the absorption and assimilation of nutrients
- And toxins interfere with our ability to take in vitamins and minerals as well
So supplements offer that extra insurance our bodies need. I share which ones are super important for you as a busy parent in the Energy Reboot. Check out the 6 Ss section below for more details.
Introducing the Six S’s.
These 6 phases are the foundation for improving your health & energy in this habit-changing 28 day program.
Simple solutions to obtain/maintain a healthy diet for yourself & your family.
- Know if you’re getting the right balance of nutritious foods to keep you satiated.
- Get inspiration for QUICK & healthy snacks, breakfasts and other meals (<20 minutes).
- Know which foods you MUST include for lasting energy (and which to avoid).
- Know why you’re craving carbs and sweets, and how to kick those cravings.
- Learn how to eat for fat loss and less bloating without drastically reducing your caloric intake.
Simple solutions to ensure your drinks help (not
hurt) your energy & health.
- The best energy-boosting beverages (also good for weight loss).
- What you should be drinking for better digestion, nutrient absorption, and less bloating!
- How much coffee you can have, the best quality, and best time to drink it.
- What you should NEVER sip on if you are stressed or anxious.
- What to add to your beverages daily for a big nutrient and energy boost.
Simple solutions to help you move more, despite being a busy parent.
- The best type of exercise for optimal energy, health, and fat loss.
- The type of workouts to AVOID if you are a stressed parent.
- The absolute best time to be active to reap the most benefit.
- How to squeeze in active time at home, even when you have little ones.
- How to burn more calories with no sweating and no time investment (seriously).
Simple solutions to help you fall asleep, stay asleep, and feel well-rested.
- How much sleep you ACTUALLY need.
- Why getting too little AND too much can be damaging.
- How to unwind after a long day and fall asleep faster.
- Effective tools to improve and monitor your sleep quality.
- Which foods to avoid and include to optimize sleep (and stay asleep longer).
Simple solutions to help reduce & manage the stresses of parenthood.
- Why stress is worse than smoking for your health, weight, and energy (and what to do about it).
- The most effective tools for reducing your stress as a parent.
- The best foods to help calm your mind and relax your body (without zapping energy).
- The must-have supplements for any parent who is feeling overwhelmed and stressed out.
- How to know if your adrenal glands are taxed and what to do asap (so important!).
Unfortunately, we can’t get everything we need from food alone due to the health of our soil, etc. BUT there are incredible supplements to help boost our energy and health.
Your 6th “S” includes the must-have supplements for each phase of the Energy Reboot.
- SNACKS: The must-have supplements to combat cravings and keep you satiated.
- SIPS: The must-have supplements to amplify the nutrient-density of your drinks.
- SLEEP: The must-have supplements to improve your sleep quality and quantity.
- STRESS: The must-have supplements to balance cortisol and make you calm.
- SWEAT: The must-have supplements to help get the most out of your workouts.
Ready to get your health & energy back?
Whether you’d like to take on the simple changes with a group or with hands-on personalized support there’s a perfect package to reboot your health, energy and happiness.
Next session starts September 19th, 2017!
Reg Price: $290 (save $100)
- 28-day step-by-step program ($225 value)
- 10+ printable cheatsheets ($30 value)
- Access to private support group
- Daily guidance from Certified Nutritionist ($120 value)
- Over $150 in rewards
- BONUS: FREE partner access ($290 value)
- BONUS: 4 Health Expert Q&A Days ($60 value)
- BONUS: 2-Week Meal Plan ($50 value) - EXPIRES SEPT 18
*HST extra for all packages
Reg Price: $450 (save $100)
- Everything in the “DIY Reboot” ($775 value)
- 60-minute private intake session ($190 value)
- One month unlimited email support ($200 value)
- Custom protocol for your family ($150 value)
- Recommendations to reach family health goals.
- Grocery Hacks: how to avoid toxins, save $.
- Recipe toolkit: easy family-friendly recipes.
- Kitchen Cleanse: better food alternatives to current family faves.
Reg Price: $590 (save $100)
- Everything in the “DIY Reboot” and “Family Reboot” ($1315 value)
- 60-minute private intake session ($190 value)
- Two 30-minute follow-up sessions ($190 value)
- One month unlimited email/text support ($200 value)
- Three custom protocols ($270 value)
- Recommendations to reach personal health goals.
- Food Journal Assessment
- Nutrient Deficiency/Imbalance Assessment
- *Food intolerance/leaky gut testing available at add’l cost
In the words of other parents...
The Energy Reboot was built for busy parents…
Its Holistic. It’s Simple. It’s Accessible.
As a Nutritionist (and a mom), I know there isn’t a silver bullet when it comes to our health.
- We aren’t tired for ONE reason.
- We aren’t stressed about ONE thing.
- Diet alone won’t shed ‘baby weight’ or tame the ‘mummy tummy’.
So, if we REALLY want to see results, we need to tackle everything from how we sleep, eat, drink, move and think. These are the 5 Ss we cover in the Energy Reboot (see above).
You don’t have room to add another thing on your plate. Even if it’s going to make you feel a heck of a lot better. So whatever change you make needs to be SIMPLE or else you we can’t/won’t follow through.
In the Energy Reboot, we implement small changes one at a time with daily support from me.
You’ll get bite-sized solutions you can actually stick with.
You can easily access all of the Energy Reboot materials on any device, at anytime, from anywhere.
- From ANY device (phone, tablet, computer)
- At ANY time (it’s sent out daily but you can go back and review any time)
- From ANYwhere (while in bed, making dinner, commuting, etc)
Hi! I’m and I was in your shoes.
Overtired and overwhelmed with motherhood.
Being a parent, there’s always a good reason to focus on my girls: be it helping my ‘picky eater’, keeping their immune systems strong, etc.
I was so worried about messing up my kids. Yet it turns out, I was the one in trouble (ha!).
- I had no energy to get me through the day.
- Health symptoms surfaced ‘without reason’ and cravings controlled me.
- My patience ran thin and honestly, I wasn’t that happy.
I didn’t want my kids to see me as a bump on a log. They were watching and learning from me everyday.
Yet, I was a Certified Nutritionist and knew what I needed to do. So I let go of the guilt and committed to making simple changes. And today…
- I have more energy than I know what to do with.
- I don’t fly off the handle when my kids push my buttons.
- I’m not hankering for sweets and my ‘mummy tummy’ vanished.
And most importantly…I am a MUCH BETTER mother and my girls are learning that it’s important to eat well, stay active, and take care of themselves.