A few years ago I experienced many, MANY dark days at the dinner table with a little girl who would yell “I don’t like it” before the food even touched her plate.
I was a Certified Nutritionist so I knew what foods she needed. I just couldn’t get her to eat them.
Today my daughter is a completely different child – who will TRY (and eat) virtually ANYTHING. Thanks to countless courses and certifications I obtained on how to feed kids.
I teach schools, health professionals, and the parents I work with, that food exploration is a BIG piece of the picky eating puzzle. But I wanted to create something that EVERY family could access, even with limited finances and time.
So let me introduce a fun tool that will be a game-changer at your mealtimes.
The Superpower Foods Placemat Bundle!
A game-changing mealtime placemat to help your child EXPLORE & LIKE new foods in a fun way!
Just a sample of new foods children are trying because of the placemat!
- Hearts of Palm
- Red pepper
- Brussel Sprouts
- Stir-fried noodles
- And many more!
Danielle, you have completely changed how he interacts with food in a matter of minutes. I cannot thank you enough for this brilliant tool and your incredibly helpful tips and suggestions.Mom of 5 year old
USE PROMO CODE “LEAFYGREENS” TO SAVE $5!
Why your child needs this Placemat Bundle!
- It makes food exploration fun, so your child doesn’t grimace when he/she sees a new food.
- It brings your child to the table (and keeps them seated) without effort!
- It encourages imagination as your child assumes the role of a Food Scientist.
- It gives your child a sense of independence as they check off and circle relevant characteristics. The imagery makes it easy for them to do own their own!
- It provides entertainment (and distraction) while your child waits for dinner to be ready at home. Also perfect for taking to restaurants!
Why YOU will love it too!
- It includes a pad of 25 placemats so you can use again, and with siblings.
- It will inspire you with new foods to bring home with the Scientist Tracking Sheet.
- It will help you understand why your child says “yuck” to certain foods. And give you new ideas for offering those foods.
- It’s an opportunity to teach your child about colours, sizes, shapes, and even learn new words.
- It will make you want to jump out of your seat and have a dance party while watching your child HAPPILY explore (and even try) foods they previously avoided.
One of MANY success stories….
How the Superpower Foods Placemat Works:
- You and your child pick one Superpower Food to explore, each week, each month, or each day!
- Your child will transform into a “Food Scientist” and explore each food using 4 senses.
- Your child checks off the relevant characteristics for each food.
- Your child rates the sensory aspects of each food.
- You record your child’s progress and get ideas for 30 new foods to try with the Scientist Tracking Sheet.
What age is this for?
The placemat is perfect for children 3 years and up.
However, it’s proved to work well with toddlers too! The placemat simply becomes a proactive tool for teaching little ones about food characteristics (i.e. pointing and saying the broccoli is green. Or the avocado is bumpy. etc).
What it includes:
A pad of 25 placemats to help your child learn to like new foods! (These placemats are 8″ x 11″ and printed on 100% Recycled Paper).
Parent Guide with simple instructions on how to use the placemat, and thoughtful questions for each of the 4 senses.
Scientist Tracking Sheet with 30 foods (10 fruits, 10 proteins, 10 veggies) so you and your child can keep a record of all the foods you’ve explored, and identify which senses/foods to go back and further explore.
Customizable Scientist Tracking Sheet with space for you and your child to add other foods not listed in the 30 provided.
BONUS: A digital version of the placemat so you can easily reprint at home if you run out! ($20 value)
Your child will transform into a Scientist and explore new foods… without a fuss!
Designed by a mom of 3 who gets the mealtime struggles!
PROVEN to increase accepted foods
Adored by all children (not just picky eaters!)
Get the Superpower Foods Placemat Bundle which includes: A pad of 25 Placemats + 2 Scientist Tracking Sheets + Digital Placemat + Parent’s Guide.
PHYSICAL BUNDLE: have it shipped right to your doorstep in January! Includes digital version of the bundle (so you’ll always have a back-up!).
DIGITAL BUNDLE: you can print as many times as you like for just $20! Have it sent to your mailbox in minutes!
Got questions? CLICK HERE!