Before the kids were born you imagined yourself being a happy and supportive parent. You were going to be the mom who made sure the little ones slept on a schedule and that your family ate exactly the right foods.
Instead you find yourself losing control and unable to stick to healthy habits.
You adore your little ones. Though since becoming a mom, you keep thinking…
“My energy isn’t what it used to be. My family deserves better…but who am I kidding!? I have no time to take care of myself either.”
Signs of exhaustion are everywhere…
You easily snap at your kids.
Intimacy with your parter has become a chore.
Instead of a real meal, you pick at your kid’s leftovers.
You want to eat right, but fall prey to your cravings.
As for working out…HA! You don’t have time or motivation.
You always have the best intentions, but months go by and you haven’t changed anything you planned to.
You need healthy habits you can actually stick with. And someone to show you where to start.
“If you’re looking into making some changes that will really impact your overall health, this program is for you! What an amazing way to reboot my health and fitness!”
- Erin Lawless (mom of two)
Hi! I’m and I was in your shoes.
Overtired and overwhelmed with motherhood.
Being a parent, there’s always a good reason to focus on my girls: be it helping my ‘picky eater’, keeping their immune systems strong, etc.
I was so worried about messing up my kids. Yet it turns out, I was the one in trouble (ha!).
- I had no energy to get me through the day.
- Health symptoms surfaced ‘without reason’ and cravings controlled me.
- My patience ran thin and honestly, I wasn’t that happy.
I didn’t want my kids to see me as a bump on a log. They were watching and learning from me everyday.
Yet, I was a Certified Nutritionist and knew what I needed to do. So I let go of the guilt and committed to making simple changes. And today…
- I have more energy than I know what to do with.
- I don’t fly off the handle when my kids push my buttons.
- I’m not hankering for sweets and my ‘mummy tummy’ vanished.
Most importantly…I am a MUCH BETTER mother. And my girls are learning that it’s important to eat well, stay active, and take care of themselves too.
Quick, simple and proven solutions for time-strapped parents to improve energy & health in 28 days.
The Energy Reboot was built for busy parents…
Its Holistic. It’s Simple. It’s Accessible.
As a Nutritionist (and a mom), I know there isn’t a silver bullet when it comes to our health.
- We aren’t tired for ONE reason.
- We aren’t stressed about ONE thing.
- Diet alone won’t shed ‘baby weight’.
So, if we REALLY want to see results, we need to change how we sleep, eat, drink, move and think. These are the 5 Ss we cover in this program. And we do it in a way that’s REALISTIC for a busy parent.
You don’t have room to add something else on your plate. Even if it makes you a healthier and happier person. Whatever changes you make need to be SIMPLE or you won’t follow through.
In the Energy Reboot, we implement small healthy habits one at a time. And you get to pick the strategies that make the most sense for you.
You’ll get bite-sized personal solutions you can actually stick with.
Easily view all of the Energy Reboot materials…
- From ANY device (phone, tablet, computer)
- At ANY time (it’s sent out daily but you can go back and review any time)
- From ANYwhere (while in bed, making dinner, commuting, etc)
How it works:
- You will receive a short daily email with ONE simple solution to implement.
- We tackle each “S” (health category) at a time. Step-by-step.
- Most tips take less than 5 minutes per day.
- Get support, recipe inspiration, and accountability in the private group (optional).
- You pick the simple solutions you want to stick with.
What you get:
- Short videos - watch from anywhere.
- Nutrient-dense recipes - quick to make and keep you full for longer.
- Members-only Facebook group - a place to share and get inspiration.
- Expert support from Danielle Binns (Certified Nutritionist).
- Quick, simple & proven solutions to boost your health.
- Cheatsheets & Checklists for future reference.
At the end of 28 days:
You will know how to:
- Get better quality sleep.
- Manage your stress as a parent.
- Quickly make simple balanced meals and snacks.
- Combat your cravings.
- Optimize your energy.
- Supplement for better health.
- Build a stronger/fit body in less time.
BONUS: Your family will reap the benefits of a healthier and happier parent.
Introducing the 5 S’s.
These 5 phases are the foundation for improving your health & energy in this habit-changing 28 day program.
Simple solutions to obtain/maintain a healthy diet for yourself & your family.
- Know if you’re getting the right balance of nutritious foods to keep you satiated.
- Get inspiration for QUICK & healthy snacks, breakfasts and other meals (<20 minutes).
- Know which foods you MUST include for lasting energy (and which to avoid).
- Know why you’re craving carbs and sweets, and how to kick those cravings.
- Learn how to eat for fat loss and less bloating without drastically reducing your caloric intake.
Simple solutions to ensure your drinks help (not
hurt) your energy & health.
- The best energy-boosting beverages (also good for weight loss).
- What you should be drinking for better digestion, nutrient absorption, and less bloating!
- How much coffee you can have, the best quality, and best time to drink it.
- What you should NEVER sip on if you are stressed or anxious.
- What to add to your beverages daily for a big nutrient and energy boost.
Simple solutions to help reduce & manage the stresses of parenthood.
- Why stress is worse than smoking for your health, weight, and energy (and what to do about it).
- The most effective tools for reducing your stress as a parent.
- The best foods to help calm your mind and relax your body (without zapping energy).
- The must-have supplements for any parent who is feeling overwhelmed and stressed out.
- How to know if your adrenal glands are taxed and what to do asap (so important!).
Simple solutions to help you move more, despite being a busy parent.
- The best type of exercise for optimal energy, health, and fat loss.
- The type of workouts to AVOID if you are a stressed parent.
- The absolute best time to be active to reap the most benefit.
- How to squeeze in active time at home, even when you have little ones.
- How to burn more calories with no sweating and no time investment (seriously).
Simple solutions to help you fall asleep, stay asleep, and feel well-rested.
- How much sleep you ACTUALLY need.
- Why getting too little AND too much can be damaging.
- How to unwind after a long day and fall asleep faster.
- Effective tools to improve and monitor your sleep quality.
- Which foods to avoid and include to optimize sleep (and stay asleep longer).
Unfortunately, we can’t get everything we need from food alone due to the health of our soil, etc. BUT there are incredible supplements to help boost our energy and health.
Your 6th “S” includes the must-have supplements for each phase of the Energy Reboot.
- SNACKS: The must-have supplements to combat cravings and keep you satiated.
- SIPS: The must-have supplements to amplify the nutrient-density of your drinks.
- SLEEP: The must-have supplements to improve your sleep quality and quantity.
- STRESS: The must-have supplements to balance cortisol and make you calm.
- SWEAT: The must-have supplements to help get the most out of your workouts.
Ready to get your health & energy back?
Whether you’d like to take on the simple changes with a group or hands-on personalized support there’s a perfect package to reboot your health, energy and happiness.
Next session starts in February 2018!
- 28-day step-by-step program ($225 value)
- 10+ printable cheatsheets ($30 value)
- Access to private support group
- Daily guidance from Certified Nutritionist ($120 value)
- Over $150 in rewards
- BONUSES BELOW!
*HST extra for all packages
Expert Q&A Days ($60 value)
- Access to a Green Living Expert, Sleep Expert & Fitness Coach via private group.
- Ask them your burning questions live during the Q&A Days.
- Learn what it takes to detoxify your home (kitchen, nursery, bathroom).
- Learn how to further optimize your sleep as a parent.
- Learn how to get the most out of your fitness routine.
FREE Partner Access ($290 value)
Research shows that we are much more successful in making changes to our health when we do it with someone else.
So for a limited time, I’m offering FREE access to the program for partners as well. You’ll see greater results because of it.
Supplement Phase ($50 value)
While it would be nice to get everything we need from food, it’s not possible.
- Our soil isn’t as nutrient-rich
- Stress and coffee deplete key nutrients
- Many have weak digestion preventing absorption of nutrients
- Toxins interfere with assimilation of nutrients
I share which supplements are critical for parents in the program.
“Danielle never fails to inspire! Her tips are easy to implement, the program basically carries you along. But you feel so good when you see all the change you CAN make with her at the helm. So grateful!”Melanie Tapson
“I really enjoyed Danielle’s Energy Reboot. I feel like I have mostly good/healthy habits but I definitely learned some new ones that I plan on continuing. After 20 days, I feel more satisfied after I eat, more energetic, and all-around healthier. I also have a better understanding of WHY certain things/habits are important. Thanks, Danielle!”Janet Neilson
“If you’re looking into making some changes that will really impact your overall health, this program is for you! What an amazing way to reboot my health and fitness!”Erin Lawless
“I just completed the Energy Reboot and I honestly can say I loved everything about it. I learned so much and am taking so much with me. Danielle provides information in great detail but so easy to follow. The emails are filled with information so you can keep and create a go-to-guide after completing the Reboot. It was exciting each day to receive the emails and be apart of the Facebook group. I loved the challenges and that I was accountable for sticking with the challenges to obtain the amazing bonuses. I’d recommend this reboot to anyone who would like to learn a ton of valuable information to help live a happier, healthier life.”Shawna Scade
“The energy reboot helped kick me into a higher gear when I really needed it. Danielle created an amazing forum for parents to connect and support each other. I only wish it wasn’t ending yet!”Polly
“The program taught me to eat well and that it does not take that much time and energy to make health food. Eating well boosted my energy and the exercise helped me feel stronger very quickly. I also picked up tips about lifting my energy during low energy times during the day.”Anonymous and awesome mom
“I have truly enjoyed taking part in the Energy Reboot. I have learned so many great new tips, recipes and ways to feel healthier, less stressed and eat better. I enjoyed the daily inspiration and will miss it now that its done. Thanks for helping me get my sugar cravings under control and for teaching me about new ingredients to add into my life to help me feel great.”Aisha Sauve